Some problems can be solved only with the help of an attorney. If you need assistance to resolve a matter that will affect your future, make sure your lawyer has the right level of experience and the willingness to listen to your specific concerns.
Honesty And Personalized Representation | More Than 60 Years Of Combined Experience
At the St. Louis law firm of Alan E. DeWoskin, P.C., we are known for honesty and personalized legal representation, and we have experience on our side. Our attorney, Alan E. DeWoskin, have more than 60 years of combined practice experience, as well as military experience. Our areas of practice include:
- Social Security Disability: If you qualify for Social Security Disability benefits because you are unable to work, our firm can help you get the benefits you need. Even if your application was denied — and most are — we may be able to help you win your claim.
- Military law: Our lawyers represent servicemembers and their spouses in a variety of important legal matters, including military divorce, courts-martial and administrative separation board hearings. Both of the firm's attorneys are military veterans (and one is currently in the reserves), which means they understand military issues from an insider's perspective.
- Family law: Our firm helps clients address the challenges of divorce, child custody, child support, spousal maintenance (alimony) and other important family law matters. We provide practical advice and representation to both men and women.
- Workers' compensation: If you were hurt on the job, you may be able to receive medical and wage benefits through workers' compensation. Our firm can help you make sure you obtain what the law says you should have.
- Personal injury: If you or a loved one was hurt because of someone else's negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages. We represent injured parties in personal injury cases.
Experienced Social Security Disability Lawyers Serving Western Illinois And St. Louis, Missouri
If you are seeking an experienced St. Louis attorney for a military law, family law, Social Security Disability, workers' comp or personal injury matter, our firm can help you understand your options for handling it properly. Contact us to schedule an appointment.