If you have been injured while on the job, it is advisable to seek legal advice from an attorney with a thorough understanding of workers' compensation law as well as the complicated procedure associated with securing compensation for a work injury.
If you or a loved one has suffered a workplace injury, please call the law office of Alan E. DeWoskin, P.C. for legal assistance.
Experienced, Honest, Aggressive
E-mail or Call Today to Schedule a Free Workers' Compensation Consultation
We will advise you of your rights, help you understand the issues, and clearly explain what our law firm can do to help you through the claims process.
- We can help you obtain medical treatment .
- We can refer you to a doctor to obtain a medical disability rating .
- We will collect all of your medical records and prepare a concise and accurate explanation of how the accident occurred.
- If warranted, we will file your claim with the Missouri Second Injury Fund .
- If warranted, we will refer you to a mental health professional for evaluation according to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders or DSM-IV .
- We will help you obtain weekly payments from your workers' compensation insurance carrier.
- We will seek reimbursement for your medical expenses .
- If warranted, we can help you obtain vocational rehabilitation .
- If you suffered a permanent impairment , we will seek an award in addition to your weekly benefit
Our law firm has helped countless workers obtain fair compensation for on-the-job accidents resulting in shoulder injury, rotator cuff injury, back injury, neck injury, carpal tunnel, brain injury, herniated discs, depression and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Due to our firm's in-depth knowledge of the law and extensive track record of success we are often able to achieve resolutions quickly through negotiation. However, if necessary, our attorney is always ready and willing to go to trial to protect our client's best interests.