Military Divorce And Other Family Law Matters
At the law firm of Alan E. DeWoskin, P.C., we understand how important family law matters can be. Spouses and children can feel the effects of divorce for years to come. We approach each case with care and dignity.
To meet with a family law attorney, please contact us online or call us at 314-727-6330.
Experienced, Honest, Aggressive
Our Family Law Services
At Alan E. DeWoskin, P.C., we offer clients services in the following areas of family law:
- Divorce – We assist clients through the dissolution of marriage process and address related topics. Our lawyer offers years of experience handling the most difficult of divorce cases.
- Property division – The division of property can be a heated topic in a divorce. We work with clients to determine equitable property division, considering both community and separate property.
- Maintenance (formerly Alimony)/spousal support – Divorce can be financially difficult when one spouse was financially dependent on another during the marriage. We assist couples in determining spousal support, aiming to provide the receiving spouse with enough income to maintain a lifestyle similar to that lived during the marriage.
- Child custody – As hard as child custody is on parents, it can be equally or more difficult for children. Our attorney works hard to develop child custody arrangements that benefit the child.
- Visitation – We work with parents to establish and maintain their visitation rights. We strive to develop a parenting plan that fits the schedules of parents and benefits the child.
- Child support – Our lawyer guides clients through the process of determining child support, which is based on a number of criteria, including each parent’s income, the child’s need and the amount of time each parent spends with child.
- Paternity – We assist fathers in determining paternity, so other topics can be addressed – including visitation, child custody and more.
- Post-divorce modifications – We assist individuals in modifying the following divorce decrees: maintenance/alimony, visitation, child support and others.
To set up a consultation with a St. Louis divorce attorney, call us at 314-727-6330 or contact us online .